825 W. Beechcraft Street
Job Number: 70470
Staff Matters, LLC a subsidiary of NSC Technologies has an immediate opening for a Technical Sales Support
Job Title: Technical Sales Support
Salary: $85-90k Direct Hire
Location: Casa Grande, AZ
The Engineering Technical Sales Support- Underground Structures (TSSUS) will be responsible for a variety of responsibilities and tasks relating to client’s business segment of underground Detention and Infiltration Tanks. These functions include, but are not limited to, the following -
- Provide technical knowledge and support to products within market segment to both Customers and client’s personnel.
- Product support in conjunction with senior Sales Management, Operations and Product Development. This includes the portfolio of assets that allow the client’s SWM sales division to successfully achieve set sales goals in the market segment of Detention/Infiltration underground structures. This task includes market information, product design, and ensuring products are ‘fit for purpose’ in the US market. Identification of the tools required to support the products in the market will be a requirement.
- Liaison with company Marketing department to produce and provide marketing tools to support specification and sales within market segment, may require some market research and attendance at Trade Shows.
- Help in evaluation of competitive landscape to ensure client’s products are correctly positioned.
- Provide a focal point of ‘person of authority, knowledge and excellence’ which can be used by the client’s SWM Sales Group in discussions/presentations/involvements of meetings of importance with stakeholders, key specifiers, and major contracts.
- Will interact with the client’s products, market knowledge, developments relative to this market segment.
- Be the client’s representative to sit on standards committees, industry bodies or such non client’s organizations
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist customers' needs by aiding specification at a technical level.
- Recommends scope of present, and future, product lines for market segment by reviewing product specifications and requirements, appraising new product ideas/developments from market interaction.
- Manage and communicate product changes both internally and externally.
- Develops and maintains relationships with industry contacts/influencers.
- Responsible for overseeing product approvals with States/Municipalities in conjunction with SWM Sales Group.
- Help sales management with competitive analysis and recommendations to improve market position.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Obtains market segment products market share to assist with strategic planning
- Assesses market data for market segment products by dialogue with customers in conjunction with field salespeople.
- Introduces new market segment products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, marketing, and production.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Act as a technical leader within the client’s SWM Division.
- Commitment to travel on a regular basis.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Time Management.
- Presentation Skills.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree from four-year College, or University, preferably in Civil or Geo-Tech Engineering; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Nate Hamann, Technical Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.