2501 NE Century Blvd
Job Number: 69200
Staff Matters, LLC a subsidiary of NSC Technologies has an immediate opening for Schedulers in the Oregon area.
Job Title: Schedulers
Salary: 65-75k – Long term contract
Client is hiring a full time Project Scheduler to be a member of our project equipment installation schedule team, at large semiconductor firm in Oregon.
The successful candidate should have 1-3 years of schedule and project control experience, construction environment knowledge, and good communication skills.
- Work with the client stakeholders such as: project managers, manufacturing, technology transfer department reps. to develop an executable schedule
- Collect weekly progress updates and update schedule accordingly
- Monitor status schedule and progress.
- Provide a schedule impact assessment to given “what-if” scenarios and suggest “Work around” / contingency schedules accordingly
- Identify schedule negative float and work with relevant teams on work around solution plans.
- Produce indicators and reports on a weekly basis.
- Analyze critical paths and communicate options for negative float resolution.
Job Qualifications, Required skills \ Knowledge
- 1-3 years of relevant project planning experience (Must have)
- 1- 2 years of experience with large infrastructure construction or equipment installation projects (Advantage)
- Excellent understanding of effective planning and scheduling skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel. (Must have)
- Experience working with Primavera Scheduling Software or similar software. (Must have)
- Bachelor’s Degree / BSc / BA in Construction Management, Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Architecture is required. (Must have)
- Semiconductor experience – (Advantage)
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Nate Hamann, Technical Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.