7620 N Hartman Lane, Suite 132
Job Number: 67715
Staff Matters, LLC a subsidiary of NSC Technologies has an immediate opening for a Sales and Production Coordinator
Job Title: Sales and Production Coordinator
Salary: $20-25 per hour - Hours M-F – 8-5 p.m.
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales and Production Coordinator to provide the necessary support between the sales and production team in a full-time role. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by maintaining schedules, providing internal and external feedback, documentation, and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities to maximize their performances and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, processing quotes and orders, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information
- Responding to inquiries from customers and give post-sales support when requested
- Enter sales orders and maintain production schedule to meet customer expectations
- Assist production department in getting order processed in and out
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or issues
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings, and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Ensure the adherence to laws and policies
- Ensuring the adequacy of sales related equipment or material
- Assist in other departments as needed
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Excellent ERP/MRP system skills
- Proficiency in English
- Well organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Highschool Diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree a plus
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Tom Cassell, Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.