5980 N. Shannon Rd
Job Number: 69630
Staff Matters, LLC a subsidiary of NSC Technologies has an immediate opening for a Quality Engineer.
Job Title: Quality Engineer
The Quality Engineer will support the execution of manufacturing goals by leading continuous improvement through problem-solving and quality improvement tools and techniques. To plan, control, and assure product and process quality in accordance with quality principles, which include planning processes, material control, acceptance sampling, and measurement systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of a quality system and its development, documentation, and implementation with respect to ISO9001 and MIL-PRF-38534 requirements.
- Comprehending of quality philosophies, principles, systems, methods, tools, standards, organizational and team dynamics, customer expectations and satisfaction, training, improvement systems, and professional ethics.
- Ability to develop and implement quality programs, including tracking, analyzing, reporting, and problem solving.
- Knowledge of reliability, maintainability, and risk management, including key terms and definitions, modeling and simulation, systems design, assessment tools, and reporting.
- Leading problem-solving and decision-making through utilizing quality and statistical tools and techniques (i.e., 8D and 5-Why root cause analysis).
- Utilize Six Sigma, & 5S to drive best practices throughout operations.
- Driving internal and external corrective action plans to reduce product yield loss, and customer failure analysis information.
- · Understanding of hybrid and SMT product Design Rules, construction material and techniques, and manufacturing process capabilities.
- Perform adequacy reviews for flow down of QA requirements to implementing documents and quality affecting processes.
- Assist in development of quality system processes, i.e., etc.
- Assist in defining/developing Quality Program performance indicators, measurements and reporting requirements.
- Develop Continuous Improvement toolkit and operating fundamentals.
- Work closely with Operations and other departments to ensure an appropriate level of quality tools and techniques
- Experience running Design of experiments
- · Experience on the overall product development process/cycle, from early customer engagement to project success meeting all specifications.
- Performs other related duties as requested or required.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication and teamwork skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Good communication, interaction, and team-working skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge on statistical software, Minitab, JMP
- Bachelor's degree in Quality, System, and/or Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- 1+ years’ experience leading Continuous Improvement efforts using process methods and tools, across multiple functions
- Comfortable working with multiple departments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to relate to diverse teams and functions.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, and to take a proactive and aggressive goal-setting approach in developing a Lean culture.
- Data driven with proven ability to apply scientific and engineering concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 2+ years’ experience in Continuous Improvement efforts using Lean process methods and tools, across multiple functions of the business
- 2+ years participating in Continuous Improvement projects
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Nate Hamann, Technical Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.