4201 West Pima Mine Road
Job Number: 68957
Staff Matters, LLC a subsidiary of NSC Technologies has an immediate opening for Mill Repairmen
Salary: up to 65,520 - Direct Hire - Great Benefits!
Job description: Mill Repairmen – Sahuarita
Mill Repair is responsible for repairing and maintaining mining and milling equipment, conveyors, hydraulics, pumps etc.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Perform basic pump repair- Horizontal and Vertical pumps.
- Perform basic Crusher repair- Rebuild, Lubrication and Hydraulics repair.
- Perform basic cutting and welding.
- Perform basic Cyclone repairs.
- Basic Mill Lining abilities = Pulling, lifting (50 lbs), squatting, crawling and walking on uneven surfaces.
- Perform proper bearing installations.
- Perform basic pipe fitting and pipe threading of different types of pipe.
- Rigging abilities = Pulling straps, cables (15 lbs)
- Conveyor Belt adjusting abilities = pulling (50 lbs)
- Abilities to use come-along hoists.
- Proper use of power tools.
- Proper use of Torque wrenches, Hydraulic Jacks and Hand Tools.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to operate a Forklift, Manlift, Hydralifts and other related equipment.
- Must have some mechanical repair and/or welding experience on heavy machinery.
- Basic cutting and welding abilities.
- Basic pipe fitting abilities, pipe threading, different types of pipe.
- Must be able to walk some distance, upstairs and carrying tools up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to reach with, lift and hold overhead approximately 50 lbs.
- Must be able to swing a 20 lb. hammer.
- Must be able to work in cramped areas, on heights and in confined spaces.
- Must be able to work in high temperatures and in humidity levels (inside a mill, summertime).
- Basic ability to speak, read and write in English.
- MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS THE FIRST CLASS OR SECOND-CLASS REPAIRMAN TEST AND WELDING TEST TO BE CONSIDERED.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Tom Cassell, Recruiter
- High School Diploma or GED.
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.