5675 W Burlingame Rd. , USE SPREADSHEET FOR FEEDBACK
Job Number: 70534
Staff Matters, LLC a subsidiary of NSC has an immediate opening for Inspector II
Job Title: Inspector II
Salary: $18.87-$29.53 per hour
Inspects and reports on materials, processes and products using variable or attribute measuring instruments and techniques to assure conformance with the Sargent quality standards.
- Promote Safety to all team members, Customers and Suppliers
- Perform, in-process and final inspections for machine shop and production product
- Perform receiving inspection on incoming product
- Performs dimensional inspection using calipers, micrometers, bore gages, height gages, and more complex tools as required
- Interpret drawings, certifications and military/industry specifications
- Create and complete first articles to AS9102
- Trains and mentors less experienced inspectors
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in an ISO9001/AS9100 manufacturing environment
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with demonstrated mechanical inspection background
- Basic measurement skills using micrometers, calipers, height gages, bore gages and optical comparators
- Basic GD&T understanding
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Must possess basic math skills and have good reading comprehension
- Basic computer skills
- Proficient with applicable computer programs, including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must be able to make decisions, communicate effectively and work with others
- Must be a team player, self-starter, problem solver and adaptable
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Continued education (College Course Work, Technical Studies, Seminar Completion)
- 6 years of Quality Assurance experience in and ISO9001/AS9100 manufacturing environment.
- A general knowledge of applicable QMS standards, including ISO9001 and AS9100
High School or better.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Carlos Peralta, Sr. Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.