8755 South Rita Road
Job Number: 69125
Staff Matters, LLC a subsidiary of NSC Technologies has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Manager
Salary: 115k Direct Hire
Job description: Human Resources Manager
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager based in our Tucson, AZ facility. This position is responsible for providing human resources leadership and partnering with facility management to develop positive employee relations and consistent deployment of all company policies and procedures. In addition, this position will provide exceptional customer service and support for all managers, supervisors and employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Partner with plant leadership to proactively support operations in achieving company goals and initiatives.
- Partner with the director of human resources and the plant manager to identify, develop, and implement new human resources strategies.
- Manage all employment activities for the facility to include strategic recruiting, staffing and retention plans.
- Ensure consistent application of all company policies and procedures.
- Lead the performance evaluation process for the facility.
- Lead strategic recruiting and hiring activities for exempt positions.
- Participate in managing compensation programs for the facility.
- Provide leadership development training and activities.
- Assist with compliance training to include diversity, harassment, etc.
- Investigate all employee complaints and work with plant leadership and the director of human resources to bring resolution.
- Collect and analyze exit interview data. Report results and recommend action for change.
- Maintain facility staffing, turnover, exit interview and disciplinary action reports.
- Participate in employee corrective actions to ensure consistency throughout all departments and facilities.
- Manage all job descriptions for the facility.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable employment laws.
- Lead communication of all changes in personnel, policies and procedures for the facility.
- Manage employee recognition and incentive programs to include the holiday party, luncheons, product sale, service awards, etc.
- Participate in human resources staff meetings, annual planning and the annual budgeting process.
- Support facility training initiatives.
- Support facility safety initiatives.
- Conduct plant walkthroughs.
- Manage wellness activities for the facility.
- Assist with corporate human resources activities as called upon.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field required.
- 5–8 years of human resources leadership experience in a multi-shift manufacturing environment.
- Proven ability to manage in a diverse environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to provide a strong presence and high visibility with multi-shift production workforce.
- Strong organizational and conflict resolution skills.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and HRIS.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is helpful but not required.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Tom Cassell, Recruiter
- Reports to the director of human resources.
- Works closely with the director of manufacturing, safety manager, facility supervisors, managers, and administrative personnel.
- Supervises 2-3 human resources staff.
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.