8500 S. Rita Road
Job Number: 116445
Staff Matters, LLC a subsidiary of NSC Technologies has an immediate opening for a Floor Support
Job Title: Floor Support – Screen Print
Pay Rate: $18.00 per hour
The Floor Support – Screen Print position will share inter-department responsibilities maintaining general housekeeping of the Screen Print floor while also aiding in the workflow of production runs at the direction of the Screen Print Supervisor as needed.
General Housekeeping of warehouse floor including trash removal, sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, to also include yard maintenance, building maintenance, etc…
• Process trash removal and corrugated scraps with a compactor.
• Routine cleaning (custodial, janitor) tasks
• General Labor
• Aid Auto Press Operator in pushing work orders for continuous production runs
• Must help team meet daily/weekly goals
• Keeps products separated, organized, and in good rotation.
• Maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe work area by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
• Perform general labor to support operation requirements as needed
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
• Previous custodial / cleaning experience preferred. Warehouse or shipping experience a plus.
• Candidates are expected to learn all responsibilities in an adequate time frame
• Must be able to work well with others and have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to operate various pieces of warehouse equipment (i.e. palletizer, dolly loader, pallet wrapper, forklift, and electrical pallet jacks) a plus.
• Ability to handle a physical workload
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Eager to take on responsibility with a personal sense of accountability
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Darrell Griffiths, Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.