3749 North Romero Road
Job Number: 68776
The Senior Maintenance Mechanic reports to the Maintenance Supervisor. The Senior Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for all aspects of facility maintenance. This position requires an individual with in-depth knowledge of general maintenance and requires performing duties with little to no supervision. Dependability and attention to detail are required characteristics. The maintenance work environment involves the handling of hazardous chemicals. The ability to use a personal respirator is required. The physical demands of this position may involve standing for extended periods as well as frequent lifting of items weighing between 40-75 lbs.
- Achieve daily and job specific goals
- Provide maintenance support to other departments
- Troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventive maintenance to production and facilities equipment
- Install new, or relocate existing, equipment with all required utilities, including water, compressed air, electrical (three phase), steam, hydraulic, and vacuum.
- Practice safe and efficient work habits
- Direct maintenance mechanics and maintenance operators as required
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Able to read, write, and understand company written procedures
- Minimum 10 years experience in industrial maintenance including knowledge in troubleshooting equipment and systems, plumbing, steam, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics, pumps, some welding and basic electrical
- Must be able to read and understand equipment manuals, blueprints and hydraulic/pneumatic schematics
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.