915 N. Mansfield Avenue
Job Number: 118685
Staff Matters, LLC a subsidiary of NSC Technologies has an immediate opening for a Data Support Specialist
Salary: DOE - Direct Hire - $21 - $25.00 per hour
Job location: Los Angeles, CA
Hours – M-Friday – 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The Data Support Specialist position is responsible for all variations of data input and output for the Eyewear Manufacturing team including item creation, PO management, and system processing.
- Complex Data Entry
- Inputs and Verifies information from a variety of sources into the database.
- Responsible for Item creation and BOM creation for all raw materials, finished goods, development items and service items.
- Create new color codes and configurations when required.
- Create and maintain trade agreements and product costs.
- Ensure functionality of system data from product development to shipment.
- Request product breakdowns from Japan office for all new sku’s.
- Add all related item data into the system for each finished frame.
- Create CSM-E item creation requests in a timely manner.
- System Management
- Update and maintain data in the system and various excel worksheets.
- Maintain and update delivery report.
- Ensure all systematic transactions are up to date and posted.
- Use reporting to help maintain open orders status and end work orders.
- Communicate cross functionally between CSM-E, Production, QC, and stockroom for all systematic needs.
- File drop ball certificates
- In House Manufacturing
- Liaison between in house manufacturing and QC
- Manage custom lens and jewel order requests.
- Create work orders for custom lens, jewel orders, lens replacements.
- Review lens stock monthly and transfer as needed or request from purchasing.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Tom Cassell, Recruiter
- Minimum 3 years’ experience using an inventory and or production management system.
- Technologically oriented.
- Fluent in MS Excel.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently without supervision to get tasks done.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) a plus.
- Managing other employees not a requirement.
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.