6340 N. Campbell Ave., #170
Job Number: 119003
Staff Matters, LLC a subsidiary of NSC Technologies has an immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Assistant
Pay rate - $21.00 per hour
Location – Tucson, AZ
Hours – M-Thursday – 8-5:30 p.m.
Friday – 8-2:30 p.m.
As an Account Payable Assistant you will support a Property Management company.
Follow up on past due balances
Must be highly organized
Have an excellent follow up to phone calls and request of the department managers
Oversee the accounts payable for 30+ properties
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Tom Cassell, Recruiter
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of two to three years experience as an Accounts Payable Assistant
- Knowledge of Yardi is preferred
- Ability to work in a high energy, high volume, rapidly changing environment
- Strong sense of personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of their work
- Proficient at tackling complicated issues by evaluating information gathered and organizing to arrive at an outcome/proposed solution
- Thorough and accurate when accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved
- Clear and effective communication skills in both written and spoken forms
- Track record of providing excellent service to internal and external customers
- Ability to recover quickly from setbacks and maintain professional composure
- Superior degree of organization and ability to multitask despite frequent disruptions
- Experienced with working effectively with different levels of management, team members and customers
- Must past a 7 year background check and a 5 panel drug screen
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.