1365 W. Pima Mine Road , Suite 2000
Job Number: 69963
Staff Matters, LLC a subsidiary of NSC has an immediate opening for Mobile Equipment Operator in Hayden, Arizona
Job Title: Mobile Equipment Operator – Hayden, Arizona – Several openings!
Salary: $21.27 per hour – Direct Hire
Mobile Equipment Operator is responsible for operating equipment to maintain roads, dumps, tailings storage facilities, and pipeline accesses. The Mobile Equipment Operator is also responsible for completing special projects as needed.
Thoroughly inspect and efficiently operate equipment that includes the following:
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Caterpillar D6, D8, D10 and D11 Track Dozers or similar make and model.
- Caterpillar 14, 16 and 24 Motor Graders or similar make and model.
- Caterpillar IT12, IT14, IT28, 924, 966, 988 and 992 Front End Loaders or similar make and model.
- Caterpillar 349, 375, 385 and 390 Track Excavators or similar make and model.
- Caterpillar 446 and 450 Backhoes or similar make and model.
- Perform work as assigned that may include:
- Benching, Low Banking, and Slot Dozing on active slope areas and tailings areas.
- Pushing, Ripping, Cutting, and Filling on active roads and dumps and tailings areas.
- Dragging, Supporting, and Pushing pipe down steep highwalls and tailings areas.
- Blading, Spreading Rock, Grading, and Contouring active haul roads and tailings areas.
- Loading and Casting in various stockpiles.
- Digging, Trenching, Scaling, and Compacting on various projects.
- Watering of shop area and main highway to provide dust suppression and/ or clean area of excessive dirt and debris build-up.
- The physical requirements of the position are considered Heavy Work: Exerting up to 80 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- The ability to work in conditions of extreme heat, extreme cold, vibration, chemicals including but not limited to airborne and/or skin exposure, high noise levels, confined spaces, and heights.
- Availability to work any shift, including weekends and holidays (shifts may be rotating). Mine operations are 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year).
Must have high school diploma or GED.
Must have demonstrated proficiency and be able, under general supervision,
to operate all mobile equipment within the Hayden Slag Milling Department and all associated tasks.
Must have at least two (2) years of demonstrated experience as a Mobile Equipment Operator
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Carlos Peralta, Sr. Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.