4201 West Pima Mine Road
Job Number: 70921
Staff Matters, LLC a subsidiary of NSC Technologies has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Supervisor I – (S Mill)
Salary: up to $35.00 per hour - Direct Hire
Under general supervision, supervises, coordinates, and controls the safe and efficient operation of an assigned work unit in the Concentrator.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Direct the activities of assigned crew and monitor their progress.
- Implement production plans according to approved schedule.
- Meet all production targets through efforts of the crew following process parameters and strategies.
- Prepares estimates of the staffing, materials, and equipment requirements for projected work activities.
- Ensure the crew follows the cost-control strategies.
- Enforce safe practices, ensure safe conditions, and promote a safe attitude among crew members.
- Comply with environmental requirements and promote environmental awareness among crew members.
- Keep time worked and enter in the on-line system.
- Administer the provision of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Inspects and evaluates work in progress, identifies any problem areas, and may direct remedial action.
- Responsible for executing, supporting and enforcing the Company's Environmental, Health and Safety program as required by OIS policy, directives, and principles.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be able to work rotating shifts and holidays (24/7/365 operation).
- Must be proficient with MS Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Experience with operation/maintenance of milling and/or similar process equipment (i.e. conveyors, crushers, ball mills, sag mills, vertical mill, screen decks, agitators, rotors, belts, pulleys, gear boxes, lube systems, etc.). Skilled in planning and scheduling for preventive maintenance
- Strong interpersonal skills in developing consensus building.
- Applicant must communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to manage time effectively and set priorities.
- Skilled in resolving day-to-day questions/problems regarding equipment, materials, methods, and procedures needed to complete projects.
- Requires the ability to manage multiple tasks and troubleshoot problems.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Practical knowledge of MSHA standards as enforced.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Some college or technical school education.
- 5 years milling process experience and 0-3 years supervisory experience.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Tom Cassell, Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.