1365 W. Pima Mine Road , Suite 2000
Job Number: 70917
Staff Matters, LLC a subsidiary of NSC has an immediate opening for Diesel Mechanics – Direct Hires
Job Title: Diesel Mechanics - Direct Hires – 19 openings
Salary: up to $28.70 per hour
Hours: Various shifts
Maintains and repairs various types of mobile mining equipment and electric haul trucks in shop and field environments.
- Safely maintains and repairs various types of mobile mining equipment.
- Performs maintenance and repairs on electric drive haulage trucks and various types of support equipment.
- Knowledgeable of electrical, hydraulic and air conditioning systems.
- Performs repairs and maintenance in the maintenance shop or in the field.
Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work 3 shift rotation work schedule with occasional overtime and holidays.
- Ability to lift moderately heavy objects, climb and stand for extended periods.
- Familiar with hand-held diagnostic equipment preferred.
- Must possess necessary hand tools to perform requirements of the position.
- Requires wearing personal protective equipment as required to minimize health exposure in mining environment.
Required Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 5 years journeyman experience.
- Diesel equipment experience.
- Automotive equipment experience.
- Heavy-duty equipment experience.
- Air conditioning certification preferred.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Carlos Peralta, Sr. Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.